Search This Blog

26 September 2011

MCQ questions

I will post MCQs with options and will post answer in few days after posting question in comment area, so people can practice their knowledge and prepare for examination. These questions are free MCQs for practice. These questions are not about recall questions from AMC examination. I have done my exams and I know what kind of questions they ask. I have been also involved in medical students education while in hospital, so we discussed so many things about clinical medicine. I Also do get interesting presentation while practising medicine in Australia. I remember when I was preparing for my exam, I had lots of questions and I was difficult to find right answer for few of them. It is easy if you are practising medicine in Australia and have access to electronic library. I encourage people to send me questions and I will find answer and will post here, so other people can practice too.

As you all know, our profession is ever changing profession and knowledge changes everyday. I don't believe that I know everything and don't get offended if anyone challenge my answer. I encourage healthy discussion and challenge, so if you think that my answer is incorrect feel free to post comment with appropriate evidence and explaination.

Again, please read disclaimer before using any information on the blog.

4 comments:

  1. Bro, i m searching for a good que bank for AMC MCQ...right now i m using U world q bank, but i think ques r diff in AMC exam than USMLE...Can u tell me which q bank to use for AMC...n where to get 1...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey one more thing...I want to know abt the scoring in MCQ exam...i read from the AMC site but i didnt get it...they says exam ll be of 150 ques out of which 120 z scoring...n to pass exam one ll need score above 230, so how much MCQ v have to ans correct to get above 230..? According to new pattern there ll obe only 1 paper...ie 15o MCQs....
    Can u explain the scoring thing..it ll be a big help..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HHH, I didn't use any online question bank (althought had a look a website which had lots of attention lately for court case - copyright case). I had questions - hard copy from my senior and I prepared from that.
    In term of AMC scoreing,I agree it is complicated. Not all questions carry same weightage (marks given according to complexity) and few of them are are mastery question ( I am not sure about new system for mastery question). One of my friend just recently passed MCQ exam, so I will ask him this question.
    Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    chase ny routing number

    ReplyDelete